- 5+ years hands-on experience developing complex enterprise software systems.
- Strong foundation in Java and related technologies
- Good understanding of AWS Cloud, Service Based Architecture, APIs, Spring boot, PostGre SQL, DevOps functionalities, CI – CD and Cloud Formation
- Solid coding skills with ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercise & improve coding standards across large code bases.
- Drive code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions within the team.
- Responsible for Scaling, Performance & Quality for the platform and the overall deliverables of the team.
- Promote and evolve Agile Scrum methodology including lean requirements, delivery-focused rapid sprints, continuous integration (CI), continuous deployments (CD).
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- An ability to translate real business problems into technical solutions
- A track record of forging strong relationships and building trusted partnerships through open dialogue and continuous delivery
- Understand systems requirements, design, development, testing, deployment and documentation.
Nice To Have
- Experience in banking or financial domain
- Experience with SQL or AWS Redshift/Glue, Cloud formation and Serverless Architecture
Sub-K does not discriminate amongst candidates on grounds of gender, caste, religion, disability or sexual orientation