Position – Sr Manager / Manager – Talent Management
Experience – 5+Years
- Sourcing, head hunting, scrutinizing the best talent from different channels of recruitment and selecting the most effective recruitment strategy.
- Responsible for screening the candidates by taking interviews, conduct BGV, Salary negotiation, release offer and appointment letters.
- Research best practices in Talent Acquisition across BFSI sector and implement the changes for increasing efficiency in TA process.
- Responsible for driving salary benchmarking for different levels and accordingly present the report to the management on timely basis.
- Driving employee Induction and onboarding for all the new joiners within TAT.
- Creating Recruitment Dashboards and provide analysis, interpretation, observations, recommendation and action plan based on it.
- Conduct various engagement activities monthly for the employees in order to increase employee satisfaction and productivity.
- Driving employee engagement survey, driving the insights from it and developing the action plan to address it.
- Managing, administering and building relationships with the vendors to optimize the recruitment needs and also responsible for vendor agreement and payment.
- Identify efficiency gaps in TM and suggest the digital solutions like Al, ATS software offered by various HR Solution Providers for increasing efficiency.
- Lead and implement employer branding initiatives to make Sub-k an employer of choice
- MBA in HR
- 5-8 Years of Experience in Talent Management ( preferable in BFSI Industry)
- A leader and strategic thinker
- Should have Team handling experience
- Experience in handling recruitment life-cycle
- Proficient in the use of Social Media, job boards and HR Platform or system
- Good Communication Skills
Sub-K does not discriminate amongst candidates on grounds of gender, caste, religion, disability or sexual orientation