We are looking for a Product Associate within the Product Management team who shall be responsible for coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to understand, prioritise and define customer needs, while working with the product owners and agile development teams.
1. Translates product requirements into user stories, functional specifications and acceptance criteria to be included in development road map.
2. Interface with development leads to ensure that product requirements are understood.
3. Create and elaborate Agile user stories and functional specifications, manage product backlogs.
4. Collaborate cross organisationally, playing liaison between business and engineering, gathering business requirements, accomplishing necessary analysis and decision-making
5. Works closely with engineering, other product groups, and design to ensure rapid time-to-market, efficient cost management and high quality.
6. Facilitate Beta Testing with key stakeholders.
7. Manages and communicates project schedules, driving project commitments, priorities and trade-offs, establishes and maintains clear chains of accountability.
8. Acts as the customer advocate in the development process – guiding the design, usability and functionality of the product.
9. Collaborate and coordinate with other product groups to ensure delivery of development road maps.
10. Lead project plan review with stakeholders and across teams, proactively manage project risks and issues to ensure successful delivery.
1. Expedience: 2-4 Years
2. Proven experience in a product management role
3. Background in program management is preferred
4. Hands-on experience in product design (like Adobe XD, Figma, Miro, etc) as well as project management tools (like JIRA, MS Project, Asana, etc.)
5. Familiarity with Agile framework
6. Organisational and leadership abilities
7. Excellent communication skills
8. Problem-solving aptitude
9. Creative thinking skills