1. Efficiently manage day-to-day office operations.
2. Maintain organised records and files for easy retrieval.Coordinate and schedule meetings, appointments, and events.Vendor Management, coordinate maintenance and repairs for office equipment.Assist various departments with
3. Foster a positive workplace culture through engagement initiatives.
4. Disseminate important information to the team in a timely manner.
5. Cultivate a welcoming atmosphere for both employees and visitors.
6. Proactively identify areas for improvement in the office environment.
7. Coordinate with relevant parties to address and resolve issues promptly.
1. Graduate / diploma / certification in Home Science / interior design will be preferred.
1. Knowledge of Interior Design.
2. Managerial skills, and understanding of modern workplace set-ups.
3. Based out of Hyderabad / willing to relocate immediately.
4. Quick learner, excellent aesthetic sense.
5. Experience in handling offices with >100 employees.
6. Good communication and interpersonal abilities.
7. Proficient in MS Office Suite and office management software.
8. Detail-oriented with a proactive approach to problem-solving.
9. Languages known: English, Hindi, and Telugu.