•Data Collection: Gathering data from different sources, such as databases,
spreadsheets, and external systems, to create a comprehensive dataset for analysis.
•Data Transformation: Cleaning, transforming, and structuring data to ensure its
accuracy and consistency for reporting and analysis.
•Report Generation: Generating and sharing routine and ad-hoc reports with key
stakeholders, including senior management, external partners and investors.
•Data Analysis: Conducting in-depth data analysis to identify trends, patterns, and
anomalies that can inform strategic decisions and actions
• Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree preferable
• Excellent in Advance Excel Skills.
• Must have min of 2 years of relevant experience.
• Knowledge of SQL will be an added advantage.
• Preferably candidates from MFI/NBFC/FMCG/Telecom sector.
• Excellent problem-solving and management skills.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ready to learn and adapt easily.