- Education: Post Graduate
- Experience: 5-10years’ experience
- Behavioral Skills: Selling skills; Flexibility & Adaptability; Effective planning; Collaborative; Interpersonal skills; Assertiveness; Integrity; Target-oriented, Team player, Leadership
- Knowledge: Command on MFI Market/Competitor analysis/Technical Knowledge, Good Communication and Writing skills etc.
- Ensure that the sales targets are met for the assigned Area/cluster/geography
- Lead a team by managing the day to day activities of the sales force in order to implement the organization’s overall strategy for the assigned
- Ensure that customer acquisition targets for the loan
- Responsible for growing customer base; consumer and business relationships through internal and external marketing programs, developing and growing business and consumer relationships.
- Seek new opportunities for expanding the market for overall
- Oversee pre-audits to identify & mitigate operational risk and to ensure ongoing adherence with compliance
- Ensure smooth process flow at the
- Collaborate in the hiring, training and retention of staff & Coordinate with bank branches, Support function teams as and when required
- Responsible for P&L ownership of the Area
Sub-K does not discriminate amongst candidates on grounds of gender, caste, religion, disability or sexual orientation