- Should coordinate with the Credit Field Staff on credit operational issues in the assigned area.
- Should do field level audits and analyze and identify fraudulent practices.
- Visit branches in the assigned area, understand and review the operational practices followed.
- Should analyze the portfolio quality and suggestions for improvements.
- Candidate should provide detailed analytical credit reports on the assigned area.
- Should gather information and report on MFI related information and issues any in the area.
- Proven experience of 2-3 years.
- Must be from an MFI background.
- Must be willing to travel extensively.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Good Communication Skills.
- PGDBM or MBA will be preferable.
- Working in the risk department will be preferred.