- Plan for audit schedules in line with the corporate audit calendar
- Ensure to execute audit with the help of Regional audit teams
- Report on gaps on compliance and good performance and innovations, report on the performance
- Manage to complete the audit as per plans
- Communicate on audit findings and importance in adherence of internal controls to the unit office
- Respond to the executives on queries in the audit process and compliance
- Communicate on audit function and importance to the unit office
- Respond to queries on audit process and extend support to the audit team
- Identify the communication gaps and plug them
- Ensure highest coordination
- Manage the team with necessary guidance and support
- Experience of 6+ years.
- Must be from an MFI background.
- Must have knowledge on Audit practices and able to identify fraudulent practices.
- Possess good writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking..
- Good Communication Skills.
- PGDBM or MBA will be preferable.
Sub-K does not discriminate among candidates on grounds of gender, caste, religion, disability or sexual orientation