Sub-K is looking for someone who is having fair working experience in corporate legal department of banks/NBFCs/other financial institutions. The candidate shall be able to perform end to end contract management, related with banking and other financial services. He/she shall have good working knowledge about guidelines by various regulators in banking/financial sector.
- Vetting of Agreements: Shall be able to independently negotiate, verify and finalize various agreements, contracts, MOUs etc., such as Business Correspondent Agreements, Master Service Agreements, Software License Agreements, agreements related to digital banking services, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Lease/Rent Agreements etc.
- Contract Management: Shall be able to do the end to end contract management, including maintenance of tracker/MIS for agreements, contracts, MOUs etc. executed by the company. He/she shall follow the developments in the legal and regulatory field and suggest for required modification in the agreements and formats for ensuring compliance of statutory and regulatory guidelines
- Other Responsibilities: Shall verify the product programs, process notes, BRDs, FSDs etc. related to banking products /services. Shall draft complaints, applications, memorandums etc. and prepare replies for statutory/regulatory notices/communications.
- Qualification: LLB from a reputed college/university
- Experience: More than 3 years’ post-qualification experience in corporate legal team of any bank/NBFC/other financial institution.
- Shall have good working knowledge in Contact Act, Information Technology Act, banking laws, data protection regulations and other regulatory guidelines regarding banking/financial sector.
- Shall possess good verbal and written communication skills and shall be able to work with team spirit and share responsibilities.
Sub-K does not discriminate among candidates on grounds of gender, caste, religion, disability or sexual orientation